SMILE MAKEOVERS AT VERO DENTAL SPA
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is the term used to describe a number of cosmetic dental procedures that are designed to improve the appearance of your teeth.
What Procedures Can Be Undertaken in a Smile Makeover?
- In-office teeth whitening. Teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental procedure in the world today, partly due to the fact that it is minimally-invasive, painless, and an inexpensive way to achieve great results.
- Take-home teeth whitening. A popular option is take-home trays. Provided by us, they include professional-grade products, so you can still achieve an awesome result in the comfort of your own home.
- Porcelain crowns. Dental crowns have been around for a long time, and they can help you to improve the shape and alignment of your teeth. However, recent innovations in dentistry mean that they now look more natural than ever before. Created entirely of porcelain, they can be color-matched to your existing teeth or made whiter to give you a bright and gorgeous smile.
- Porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin, shell-like coverings that are bonded to the natural enamel on your teeth to transform their appearance. An entire set of veneers can help to improve the shape, alignment, and color of your teeth and leave you with a smile you can’t help but share.
- Dental implants. Dental implants are an exceedingly popular solution for people who have extensively damaged, decayed teeth, or have suffered from tooth loss. The process involves removing any of the existing affected tooth and replacing it with a false tooth that is implanted into the mouth using a titanium post. The post fuses to the jawbone, and the visible portion is constructed from a color-matched porcelain crown. The result is a replacement that is strong, durable, discreet, attractive, and permanent.
How Much Will My Smile Makeover Cost?
The cost of your smile makeover will vary depending on the procedures you choose, and the extent of the work needed to deliver the best results. Costs can be discussed at your consultation appointment.
You may be wondering if your insurance will cover your smile makeover. Unfortunately, many insurers consider the treatments associated with smile makeovers to be purely cosmetic, and might be unwilling to cover the cost.
However, this isn’t true of every insurer. So, we encourage you to check your policy carefully before making your appointment. If you don’t have sufficient insurance coverage, we do have several financing options available. Please call to find out further information about payment for procedures.
Smile Makeover is More Than a Beautiful Smile
Although a smile makeover is usually considered purely for cosmetic benefits, there are a variety of other positives that accompany some of the procedures. For example, choosing dental crowns or implants can help to preserve your long-term oral health, and they cannot develop cavities, since they are man-made creations.
However, that doesn’t mean that you should shirk your daily brushing and flossing routine. Regular maintenance of crowns and implants is vital to keep them in great condition and ensure that they last you as long as possible.
If you would like to transform your smile, regain your confidence, and reap the benefits of improved oral health, then a smile makeover could be the perfect solution for you. The team at Vero Dental Spa has the knowledge and experience to be able to deliver the highest quality patient care in any dental procedure. Make an appointment at our modern, comfortable offices to discuss which procedures will be right for you.