Benefits of Smile Makeover in Vero Beach
Transforming your appearance with a smile makeover can make you feel confident and happy. Beyond the cosmetic benefits, there are many advantages involved in this treatment.
At our practice, we want you to know what goes into your smile makeover. To keep you as informed as possible about your treatment, we’ve broken the benefits of each procedure down for you.
Renew Your Smile with Tooth Whitening
Tooth whitening is a relatively simple way of transforming your smile. It can be performed at home using our own tested, professional-grade treatment options.
Benefits of Tooth Whitening
- Minimally invasive, painless procedure
- Whiter smiles minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles, making you appear younger
- Improved confidence, which can lead to better opportunities at work and in your social life
- No harmful side effects
- Requires minimal preparation, and you can start to see results immediately
- An affordable way to makeover your smile
Restore Your Smile with Porcelain Crowns
Made entirely of color-matched porcelain instead of metal, these crowns sit over the top of a discolored or damaged tooth, hiding it completely.
Benefits of Porcelain Crowns
- Color-matched to existing teeth, making them highly discreet
- Can restore the shape, alignment, and overall appearance of your teeth
- Made from biocompatible material, meaning there is virtually no risk of gum irritation or allergic reactions
Straighten and Whiten Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin coverings that are bonded to the outer enamel of your teeth, improving their appearance.
Benefits of Veneers
- Custom-designed to fit onto the front of your teeth, improving the shape, spacing, and color of your smile
- Completely stain-resistant
- Minimal preparation required
- Functional and lasts a long time with the proper care and attention
Restore Tooth Loss with Dental Implants
Dental implants replace teeth that need to be extracted due to damage, trauma, or decay. They can also replace teeth that have fallen out on their own.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Once they’re in place, you don’t have to worry about them slipping or taking them out to eat or drink
- With the proper care and attention, dental implants can last a lifetime
- They are color-matched to your existing teeth, making them discreet. If you’re getting a full set of implants, you can choose the whiteness of your smile
- Around 98% of dental implant procedures are a complete success
Choose an Experienced Provider for Your Smile Makeover
Are you ready to enhance your self-esteem and your entire life with a smile makeover? To reap the greatest benefits from this treatment, choose Vero Dental Spa. Our experienced dentists have an architectural eye for beautiful smiles and will devise a treatment plan that will benefit your smile the best. Call us today and get on the path to a healthier, more attractive smile.